- Menstrual disorders, Digestive troubles, Urinary troubles
- Kidney troubles, Varicose veins, Skin troubles, Headaches
- Eye troubles, earaches, asthma, bronchitis, mumps, swelling of breasts, puerperal fevers, mania
- It is a vegetable drug.
- It is useful for both acute and chronic diseases and goes deep into the constitution.
- The symptoms are mostly found in women.
- It is predominantly a mental drug.
Constitutional /General Symptoms
- They appear to be quite healthy and they do not appear to be sick at all.
- Do not have the credit of being sick.
- They are nervous and easily tearful.
- Fair complexioned. Mild, gentle and tearful. They are easily lead and persuaded. Easily misunderstands others.
- No decisive power. Easily weeping, easily laughing. Very sensitive, lacking self confidence.
- Socially very active. Sharp mental disposition. Active bodily moments
- Changeable moods, irritable.
- Does not like to go to the doctor. Weeps while reporting.
- Scanty menstruation. Ovary trouble. Some bleeding from mouth or nose. Menstruation stops when feet are wet in some people. Burning while urinating.
- Headaches preceding or following menstruation and mostly in school going girls at the age of puberty.
- Headaches are mostly one sided – left side.
- Fearful, Fears to be slightened.
- Fixed ideas.
- Religious mania. He/she feels she has sinned away his/her day to grace. Day after day she entertains this idea. She becomes melancholic, sad and taciturn and finally becomes insane.
- Imagines certain articles of food which are found good, are not good to the human race.
- Attributes scriptures to their detriment.
- She wants to be very pious. She thinks she is pious.
- Averse to marriage – thinks marriage is a sin.
- Aversion to other sex.
- She imagines it is an evil thing to have sexual course with husband.
- Suspicion that others are observing her.
- They reply in mono-syllabic answers.
- They do not talk at all about their symptoms. It is a sort of aristocracy.
- They believe that they are sinners. Feels that “Why should I live such a sinful life”. They also believe that on account of their sin in the previous births, they are like this.
- Believes that somebody played a black magic.
- Rich foods do not agree.
- Milk does not agree.
- No two stools are alike.
- All symptoms aggravated by warm weather. Pains aggravated by rest and ameliorated by slow movement and low application of breeze.
- All mental symptoms aggravate during menstruation.
- Pains aggravate during night.
- Crave for ice or ice-cold things.
- Dry mouth with no thirst.
- They have one-sided symptoms, mostly left sided.
- Feels false pregnancy.
- Rheumatic pains and nervous conditions are ameliorated by cold and sneezing and vice versa.
- Symptoms aggravated by meals.
- Headache ameliorated by pressure/by slow movement.
- Involuntary urination by sudden news – grief, wonder or laugh.
- Menstruation stops with wet feet.
- Menstrual colic ameliorated by flow of menses.
- Urging for urination whenever they lie flat
- Pulsatilla is an antidote for almost all drugs.
- Pulsatilla is antidoted by Sulphur.
- Natrum Mur completes the cure after Pulsatilla