- Digestive problems, liver troubles, constipation
- Fevers, Headaches
- Urinary troubles, Menstrual disorders
- It is a vegetable drug.
- It is not too deep acting. Its symptoms develop slowly (it is not that drug acts slowly).
- It is not an anti-miasmic drug.
- It is an acute-semi deep acting drug.
- He grows round in a cylindrical shape.
- Lazy, dull and does not like to move.
- Feels body heavy, head heavy.
- Gets irritated when talked.
- Always feels that he is going to get into some disease.
- Vicarious menstruation i.e., instead of menstruation vomits blood through mouth or nose. (Phosphorous is also a good remedy). Frequent hiccough and belching.
- Women after gestation (milk fevers) breasts become swollen and painful – aggravation by movement.
- Excessive sex indulgence.
- Mind does not work especially in warm weather.
- Extremely irritable and lazy. Becomes irritable even for getting up from bed and to change his clothes.
- Grumbling mind. Mind becomes blank when questioned. All symptoms aggravate when his mind works.
- Always believes that he is a sick fellow.
- Dullness of mind. Feelings of stupidity in mind. Cannot work normal.
Dreams of daily routine
- They do not like to be in another house or place.
- During fevers in his delirium says “wants to go home”, sees images and thinks he is away from home.
- He wants only those foods that are not suitable to him. His mind does not like to take tasteful food. He always eats sour and acid food. He wants something but does not know what he wants. When offered refuses.
- Fear of death.
- He believes he is suffering from a serious disease. He always remembers that he is a sick person.
- Those items liked by mind are not tasteful.
- Fevers on account of insults or indignation (Staphisagria)
- Acute complaints aggravate start in morning and increase by 9 AM. All symptoms aggravate at 9 PM also.
- Mental symptoms and delirium start at 3 PM and increase up to 9 PM.
- All symptoms aggravated by movement.
- Acute complaints aggravated by cold.
- After 1 PM mind starts working normal. Up to 1 PM it is dull.
- Unquenchable thirst – Longs for large quantities of water at longer intervals.
- Dryness of the lips – licks the lips.
- Cannot tolerate extremities of heat or cold.
- Amelioration by pressure (wants to be massaged).
- Change of atmosphere aggravates pains.
- Headaches and all pains are aggravated by cool weather or cold applications and amelioration by pressure.
- In rheumatism – amelioration by heat and hot fomentations.
- Sweats ameliorated by sufferings. Sufferings ameliorated by sweats. When sweat is there no suffering and when suffering is there no sweat.
- Tongue mapped with white covering.
- Aggravation by smoking.
- Affections are on the left side.
- Living in damp climates.
- Sitting on damp surfaces/stagnated waters.
- Sedentary life.
- Natrum Mur is a chronic of Bryonia.
- It works well in lazy and dull persons.
- It is not wise to employ this remedy in people of sharp intelligence and active movements.
- All the symptoms seem to centre about the stomach.
- Fevers are remittent or intermittent
- Prolapse of uterus – leucorrhea
- Pelvis relaxed
- Disorders of stomach makes him sick all over
- Whooping cough
- Constipation and stomach disorders. Weak stomach and easily disturbed digestion.
- Gouty and rheumatic symptoms
- Liver complaints – jaundice
- Disturbance in the menstrual periods – Irritable and painful ovaries
- Skin is ulcerated, Warts, bad nails and thickening of the skin on the soles of the feet. Very sore to walk upon. Warts on the hands
- Inflamed corns. Degeneration of nails. Pustules form upon the skin with red areola.
- Loathing of life – no desire to live – thinks life is a burden
- Sentimental mood in the moonlight – a hysterical state
- Disorderly outburst of affections
- Unbalanced in the general nervous system
- Child cannot bear to be touched or looked at – cross and irritable
- Symptoms change with the changes of weather; worse in cold, damp weather, worse from cold bathing.
- Worse from taking sour wine, and worse from stimulants of any kind.
- Aggravation in the night – worse in damp weather – better from lying down quietly and from applied heat
- Worse from over-heating and radiating heat – in a warm room
- The whole tongue is covered with a milky white coating. It is found in all diseases where the remedy in indicated – milky white tongue·
- Whooping cough aggravated after looking into fire
- Spasmodic cough in diminishing paroxysm i.e., the first paroxysm occurs with great violence, gradually decreasing in violence in other paroxysms to nil.
- Catarrh aggravated drinking sour wine and from cold
- Stuffing up of nose at night
- Cold bath at night causes voicelessness in the morning.
- Cannot bear the heat
- Gluttony – over eating
- Complementary – Sulphur