Hypericum is a very important drug in Homoeopathic treatment for injuries and to the sentient nerves and other troubles caused by such injuries. It may also be called as homoeopathic Anti-tetanus. There are no significant mental symptoms.
- Injuries and troubles arising out of injuries
- Compound Fractures, wounds, lacerated wounds, neuralgia, paralysis due to injuries, rheumatism, spinal concussion, sciatica, stiff neck
- It is a great remedy for injuries and crushed fingers
- Excessive pain is a guiding symptom
- It prevents and cures lock-jaw.
- It prevents and cures tetanus.
- Injuries in sentient nerves.
- Injuries to the spine.
- Injuries to the coccyx.
- Meningeal troubles from injuries.
- Post-operated/Post-surgical symptoms
- A wound will yawn, swell up, no tendency to heal, look dry and shiny on its edges; red; inflamed; burning, stinging, tearing pains, and no healing process. Such wounds need this drug.
- A painful cicatrix with pain shooting up toward the centre of the body following up the nerves. Hypericum is the medicine for that.
- After surgical operations if the patient suffers prostration, coldness, oozing of blood, almost cold breath – STRONTIUM CARB will be the best remedy.
- Kent says, “Strontium Carb” is the Carbo Veg. of the surgeon.
- In the cases of injuries, sometimes chloroform is to be antidoted. PHOSPORUS is the best antidote of chloroform.
- Staphisagria, Ledam pal, Arnica, and Rhus Tox are closely related to these complaints. An intelligent discrimination has to be used of these drugs in cases of injuries is to be exercise.