A Hawaiian tapping and healing technique for the relaxation of personal and mental challenges and problems. A technique for the change of body, feelings and mind, beliefs, convictions and unconscious attitudes
- Perception problems and intensity scale
Choose a physical, emotional, or psychological problem, on which you want to work. Perceive this problem as consciously as possible and describe as accurately as possible what the problem is and how or where you sense it. a.) If possible, imagine an intensity scale from 0 to 10, on which 0 stands for “no problem” and 10 for “unbearable”. Rate the problem on the basis of this scale.
- Pico-pico breathing / directed breathing (serves for strengthening the energy, but is optional)
a. Inhale and focus your attention on the crown of your head.
b. Exhale and focus your attention on the soles of your feet.
- Gesture / position of the hands
Hold your two hands in front of you together in a way that their fingertips are touching each other. The touch should be very gentle and relaxed and if possible figure a heart shape. (see picture 1)
- The tripartite statement / declaration of intent
Say it out silently or with loud voice and change the words according to the situation:
a. Statement: “I have a problem with …. (describe the problem exactly, for example, I have a pain in the center of my right shoulder).”
b. Now express the options: “(I have a problem) and this can change.”
c. Clearify your intention: “I want (the problem) to disappear.”
- Relief in layers (see pictures 2 – 5)
Tap with two or three fingers gently seven times respectively:
– on the center of your chest (the breastbone)
– on the outer surface between the thumb and the index finger of both hands (left and right)
– on the protruding vertebral bone at the base of your neck / 7th cervical vertebra.
- Directed breathing
Then bring your hands back together as shown in figure 5 for directed breathing. With your attention focused on the apex of your head, you breathe in. Focused on your toes / soles, you breathe out. Repeat this breathing four times. After the second or third breath you intensify this process with the statement, “And now. (the problem) disappears.”
- Completion and repetition
This entire procedure correlates with one turn. After completing one turn, verify what and to what extent something has changed with the problem, your emotions, etc. Symptoms may vary in intensity, location or type. Repeat the above steps to amplify the achievement. Very often the problems disappear or improve within 1-3 turns.
The Tripartite Statement
With the tripartite statement, you increase your communication with your subconscious mind.
- The statement serves the purpose to recognize the problem. It’s no use to act as if the problem wouldn’t exist. Our subconscious mind will only make sure that we recognize the problem. Through the recognition we receive the approval of our dynamic subconsciousness. Therefore the name “Dyna-Mind”.
- Opening up opportunities supports our subconscious mind to adapt to new options. The statement “… and that can change” leads to the approval of the subconscious. Our subconscious knows that everything changes again and again ‑ even though we sometimes do not want to accept it with our mind.
- In the third sentence, we are now expressing our intention as an order/instruction and command: “I want the ‘problem‘ to change.” This call guides our subconscious ‑ following the principle “energy follows attention” – to the point that it begins to work in the direction we desire.
© Drawing with the courtesy of Patrick Stahel, 2010
Relief in layers
Through the tapping or rubbing at the above described 4 spots, we give our body a gentle impulse of relaxation. The tapping on the breastbone conduces to relax the front side (which is often immediately felt), the exterior sides of the hands relax the left and the right side of the body and the back side is relaxed by tapping the 7th cervical vertebra. These relaxation impulses in connection with the tripartite statement, are giving a signal to the body that this is the time to detach and restore the entity and integrity of the body.
By directing our attention towards the apex of the cranium and towards the soles of the feet, we produce an energetic wave movement from the head to the feet, according to the principle “energy follows attention”. This, in turn, amplifies and multiplies the relaxation impulse and supports our body to restore its own energy flow and effect a new balance. As an additional strengtening it serves the statement “and the ..(problem) ..disappears / changes now”.
At the conclusion I would like to give you another exercise called ‘the Dynamind-Toner’ by Dr. Serge Kahili King, assuming that we always have some tension and blockages within us, consciously and unconsciously. Consequently, we use this exercise as a way to release general tensions and to build up positive energy. This can be done in the morning, evening or whenever necessary.
The Dynamind Toner
According to Dr. Serge Kahili King
To start, put your hands in position, and take a few deep breaths as described above to build up energy. After every statement you make, you then let the touch and directed breathing obey.
“There might be anxiety, oppression, worry and doubt in my body and mind, and that can change. I want all these feelings to disappear.”
“There might be anger, trouble, sadness or feelings of guilt in my body and mind, and that can be changed. I want all these emotions to disappear.”
“There is love and peace, harmony and happiness in my body and mind, and that is good. I want these feelings to grow and spread.”
“There is power and strength, health and vitality in my body and mind, and that is good. I want them to grow and spread them around.”
Feel free to change the words according to your wishes and needs.
“There is nothing good unless you do it”, is an old proverb, which also fits this technique. Give this technique a try wherever you think of it. Find out how it works for you. I’ve had so many amazing experiences with this technique that I can warmly recommend it. There are no limits – only our imagination limits our actions.
And always remember: aware of the FUDS (Fear, Unhappiness, Doubt, Stress) and go with the FLOW (Freedom, Love, Optimism, Wisdom)
Dr. Serge Kahili King, Die Dynamind Technik, Lüchow Verlag (The Dynamind Technique)
Dr. Serge Kahili King, Schamanische Kräfte und Sinne, Lüchow Verlag (Shamanistic powers and senses)
Dr. Serge Kahili King, Instant Healing, Lüchow Verlag, 2001
Dr. Serge Kahili King
Die Dynamind Technik, Lüchow Verlag
Dr. Serge Kahili King
Schamanische Kräfte und Sinne, Lüchow Verlag
Dr. Serge Kahili King I
Instant Healing, Lüchow Verlag